Thursday, March 11, 2010

Short and Sweet . . . just wondering

If I am the good person people say I am. . . someone who people say doesn't deserve what is happening to her . . .

then why in the hell is it happening?

I'm not a strong enough person for all this.

Why does it have to be me that gets into trouble for things that everyone around me does too?

I make lots of changes for the better in my life and try my hardest to do everyone perfect and right and the universe still shits on me, not matter what I do.

I'm screwed.

See ya later hopes and dreams . . . cause that's what you're going to stay: hopes and dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you don't have to go through it totally alone. You know you can always call, I can't fix it but it sometimes helps to talk about whatever is going on and maybe it's something I could give you advice about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong enough person for this, and maybe that's why it is all happening.

    Just think about it. Try to embrace it full force and fight.

    ReplyDelete