Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Is For You

Stephanie Wooten.

I know how much you love cows and I was very upset to find out SillyBands don't make cows!

It's such a disgrace.

This is why I LEGIT just sent them this email:

I am very disappointed that your collection doesn't include cows. It seems a bit discriminatory if you ask me. Cows have feelings too and I'm sure they would be very hurt to know that their fellow farm animals (the pigs and the ducks) are stealing all their thunder. I know there are many, many cow lovers out there who would wear them proudly on their wrist in various colors. I hope you see the urgency in my speech. Cows are very important creatures. Where else would we get our milk? Goats just don't do the trick sometimes.

Again, I plead with you to consider my request.

Thank you.

Ya dig?

Mmmmmhhmmmm!!





pineapple.


pumpernickel.


persnickety.


precocious.


aaaaand another word that starts with p . . . .






let your mind wanderrrr!

5 comments:

  1. Penis :) And you already know what I think of your letter to silly bands people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even intend for the main letter to be P . . . hehehe

    i have a dirty subconscious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I knew what you didn't even know you were thinking about, that's skill

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEEKACHOO!!!!! :) :)

    and yes, I dig. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete