Friday, March 2, 2012

Work, Houses, & Lord of the Rings

It's Friday, Friday . . . lots going on on Fridayyyyy!

I am up right now so that I can go to work at Disability Services at 8. Then, I'll work there until 1 (and attempt to get a crap ton of schoolwork done) where then my roommate for next year, Lauren, and I are going to check out a possible house/duplex we might be interested in renting for our senior year of college! So much grown up stuff I can barely contain myself!

THEN, I have to be back at school at 3 because me and one of my group members, Kyle, have a meeting with this campus involvement lady about the child care club we are trying to start (and eventually turn into official child care for campus with a facility and everything).

THEN, I have to leave campus at 4:30 at the latest (because the clock in computer at work is 5 to 10 minutes fast) so that I can get down to Fat Tony's at 5!

And that's just my Friday! Saturday and Sunday be full of the busy as well . . . and don't get me started on next week! But don't worry, you'll hear all about it soon enough, I'm sure.

I think I'm going to make it a regular thing that every Friday I try to post something funny/serious that is Lord of the Rings related.  Today there shall be two.

The first . . . THEY ARE MAKING THE HOBBIT INTO TWO PARTSSSS!!! I was watching one of the production videos they post on Facebook and that is what they said, soooooo needless to say I am QUITE excited.

The second is this picture . . .


Ohhh, Samwise. You so smart! 

Well, I think that's all for now . . . 

But just remember . . . 


Words to live by. :)

Happy Friday, y'all.


1 comment:

  1. Such a crazy day! I can't wait to hear more about your child care club. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete