My life has so drastically changed in the past two weeks.
I have an awesome roommate.
I am in a healthy relationship (finally).
I am moved into my new apartment off campus and am paying bills and cooking meals like a grown up.
I got a cat.
And today I found out my cat is having kittens in a few weeks.
I will also be starting my senior year of college in about a month.
I always knew I was going to grow up one day . . . I just didn't know it would all happen within just a few months.
Here I am paying vehicle taxes, rent, water, electricity and internet, working full time, cooking myself actual meals instead of heating up chicken nuggets in the microwave, and taking care of two chinchillas and a pregnant cat while still trying to be young and have fun with my friends and my boy.
We always want to grow up so quickly when we are younger but then when the time actually comes to become a grown up we instantly wish we were in Neverland and could stay kids forever - no worries, just fun, food fights, and late night sneaks into the kitchen for a squirt of whip cream straight from the can.
Don't get me wrong I am so happy and I love my life . . . but who would pass up being carefree again - even if it's just for a day.
I wouldn't.




Yea.. blog entries and nice pics...
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing well. Stay that way.
Peter