Saturday, July 17, 2010

When I Go Back

to school I'm going to:

1. Continue working as hard, if not harder, as I did last semester.

2. Stay busy doing things for Teaching Fellows and try to get more involved on campus.

3. Get a job.

4. Volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club of Wilmington

5. Go to the gym at least three times a week, not including the exercise classes I want to start taking.

6. Not lose touch with all the great friends I made last year.

7. Try to keep my patience with the freshman because I know I was in the exact same spot as them last year (even though I would've gotten annoyed at myself).

8. Keep a more positive outlook on my life and who I am because I have made lots of changes in my life and I should be proud of that.

UPDATE:


9. Keep in better touch with my three best friends from home (that one is for you steph).

10. Go to church every Sunday (or at least try)

11. Find some sort of peer mentoring/counseling program on campus to get involved in.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these goals and number 9 that Steph made too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an understood. no need to be written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree and agree

    and that is one fine ass picture you have up there miss keslie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i though you and steph would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to start going back to church on Sundays too. Just let me know if you want to start going when school starts , I need the motivation.

    ReplyDelete