Friday, May 6, 2011

Yeah . . . I don't know . . .

So . . . I'm sitting here at work (aka the place I owe my BITCHIN' grades to) for the second time today.  Of course my coughing . . . well, hacking like a pack-a-day smoker, and my sniffles, like there are a million tiny people smooshed together like sardines (but only the good smelling ones . . . if they exist) isn't distracting all the students AT ALL from taking the tests I am supposed to be proctoring.  On the up side: I don't sound like a boy going through puberty anymore!! Woohoo! I had thought of a much more vulgar excuse for my lack of voice . . . but I don't think my oh so classy blog is quite ready for it yet.

I know I SHOULD be studying for the two psychology tests I have on Tuesday . . . but that's like three days away! I would not be a real college student if I started studying for them now.  A college student starting to study for a test before the night before is the equivalent of 73 green bunny rabbits stampeding the White House . . . (aka nevaaa gonna happen). 

My life is not all that interesting right now . . . but that's not saying I haven't perfected the art of writing about nothing. Actually, now that I think about it, my life could be viewed as interesting with lots of things going on . . . just things that I don't necessarily feel comfortable sharing with anyone who has access to the Internet. So you will just have to either be my frienddddd OR live you life knowing that you have NO IDEA what is really going on in my life . . .  this is where you (world) realize the hole that is in your life and decide you can't live without me.

I am moving back home for the summer though! Woooooooo . . . ooo . . . ooo . . . A few months ago I would've groaned at the thought of spending another three months in Charlotte when I could be in Wilmington . . . but much in my life has changed AND I have changed a lot in the past three months and I couldn't be happier about going home. So my dad and MY PUPPY are coming down on Tuesday (or Wednesday) to help me move out of my suite. I would say that I am going to miss my suite . . . but I'm kinda not going to. Too many memories I DON'T want to remember, ya knoooowwwwwwww.

But anywayssss : ) all that is on my mind right now is: "HERE'S HOPIN'!!!!"

Hope you all are having a day that would knock the purple and yellow striped socks off any stray chinchilla!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment