Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelly Maultsby!

 
I'm not exactly sure why, but I love yelling Kelly's full name at the top of my lungs in a British accent . . . don't question my lifestyle.

I love her and all her boy problems!!

I met Kelly my freshman year of college through my friend Lindsey (who I am living with next year).  We were kind of friends . . . but the kind of friends who only go out together on Friday and Saturday nights.  Then, at the beginning of sophomore year Kelly set me up with one of her really good friends. We started dating and consequently I starting hanging out with Kelly more and we became much better friends.  Although the relationship ended, my friendship with Kelly remains and I couldn't be happier.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and I truly think that I was in that short-lived relationship with the boy so that I could develop my friendship with Kelly.

We have so much fun when we are together . . . even if we are trapped in the mountains doing puzzles. Kelly is one of those people who isn't afraid to act stupid with me . . . or puzzle with me over spring break. Yeah, we are just that cool.

If it weren't for Kelly my taste in music would not be nearly as good as it is now . . . and I am extremely jealous that she is going to Bonaroo this summer to see an amazing assortment of kickass bands. I know she is super stoked . . . AS SHE SHOULD BE.

Kelly and I have just recently discovered our taste in boys is almost EERILY similar. For instance, Kelly, myself and all our girlfriends went out to dinner at Indochine for a going away for the summer get together and as were waiting outside for our table to be ready I turn to Kelly and say, "Ok, the guy . . . " She stopped me there and just said, "I know." She knew exactly who I was talking about (and there were a lot of guys around) because she had been looking at him too. I got a kick out of that . . . and it was a bit freaky (but in a good way).

Kelly also has the most awesome style. She wears things that I could never in a million years pull off . . . and she does it well. I will see something in a store and think its so cute and be jealous because it is so Kelly and sooooo not Keslie.

Although I could probably say much more, I will leave it at that.

Kelly and I never cease to have fun and act like retards . . . but also have our serious talks and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! you're the best and i couldn't ask for a better friend LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete