ANYWAYS, because this new year's resolution is obviously not working out very well then I have decided to re-evaluate my goal and change it to this: I, Keslie Jane Carrigan, shall post on this here blog 2 to 3 times a week . . . or else. If I go one week without posting at all then my punishment will be to blog every day for 2 weeks. SO, by implementing these applied behavior analysis procedures I will hopefully develop the habit of blogging more often.
NOW, that being said, these blogs will most often be quite short (unless I have something important to say or deep thoughts to convey). The past year or so my blogs have become pretty serious, and while that is not a bad thing, I think some of my unique humor needs to be re-introduced back into my blogging experience. Some days it might just be a meme I like and my thoughts toward it, a picture I found on lolcats, a new craft I found and am dreaming of actually doing, one of the adorable animals I am fawning over on Craigslist, or one of the haikus that I frequently post on my best friend Stephanie's Facebook wall. Other days it maybe just be what's on my mind, or one of those cutesy daily blog topics like Tickle Me Tuesdays, as seen here on a friend from high school, Kara's, blog. Another I know of is Thankful Thursday, like what Stephanie posted about 8 months ago. I suppose it just depends on how I'm feeling that day. I figure, while I'm in class I'm on my computer and not paying attention anyways so I might as well blog! Sounds strange, I know, but if you were an education major you would understand.
And, just to leave you with a giggle, here is this:
I know I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment